Motorola Droid RAZR receives update
Verizon Wireless has announced that Motorola Droid RAZR receives a new software update!
It seems this new update brings bugfixes and improvements to your smartphone, if you happen to own this particular handset. So, here it is:
- SIM Error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, Browser, Phone Dialer, video playback and music player to prevent Force Close errors and lockups
- Updated group message notification
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items
If you want to see if it is available, go to Settings -> About phone -> System updates and check it out.