T-Mobile G-Slate tablet now on Amazon for $799.99
The first Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet with 3D screen and dual-core Tegra 2 processor is available now on Amazon stores for $799.99.
The 3D screen of G-Slate tablet has 8.9 inches with 768 x 1280 pixels resolution and multi-touch support, and doesn’t require any 3D glasses. G-Slate tablet is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, has dual 5 megapixels cameras for 3D videos and photos. The tablet is capable to record videos at 1080p resolution with 24 fps (2D) and at 720p resolution with 30 fps (3D). Also, G-Slate tablet has another front-facing camera for video-calls.
Other specs of G-Slate tablet include:
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA
– Bluetooth v2.1
– HDMI port
– support for DivX/ XviD/ H.264
– has document editor
– Full HTML web browser with Flash 10.1 support
T-Mobile G-Slate tablet measures 243.8 x 150 x 12.7 mm and has 621 grams weight.
Some features in Android 3.0 Honeycomb include:
– Scrollable and stacked widgets let you scroll or flick through content within the widget itself, on the home page, without opening the application.
– Unobtrusive notification system displays icons for different notifications (messages, downloads, system updates, etc.) in the lower right corner. Just touch the digital time display to open the entire notification panel.
– Redesigned YouTube application with a 3D gallery.
– Android Market for Android 3.0 is your one-stop-shop for eBooks, games, and applications.