Sprint LG Marquee release date, specs and price available
Today, via press release, Sprint carrier announced the Android Gingerbread handset LG Marquee, a device with 1GHz CPU and 4-inches screen, exclusively from Sprint.
“These days, a wireless phone is much more than just a communication device – it also echoes one’s personal style and taste,” said David Owens, vice president – Product Development, Sprint. “Design has become a key factor in the purchase decision and the LG Marquee is sure to turn heads.”
“LG believes fashion and technology go hand-in-hand among today’s growing contingent of style-conscious and tech-savvy consumers,” said Tim O’Brien, vice president of marketing for LG Mobile. “By partnering with Sprint, MADE and Stacy London, LG effectively showcases three prominent phone features important to consumers: a sleek, thin profile, ultra light weight design and bright display.”
LG Marquee specs:
- 4-inches NOVA TFT display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 1GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 2GB of ROM
- 5 megapixels rear-facing camera and 2 megapixels front-facing camera
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g/n with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience simultaneously
- Standard Battery: 1500 mAh, up to 5.5 hours talk time
The official release date of LG Marquee is October 2. The price is just $99.99 (excludes taxes) with eligible upgrade or new two-year contract and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Also LG Marquee will be available for pre-order starting September 20.