HTC EVO Shift 4G gets official – release date and price (video)
Sprint has just announced its third 4G (WiMax) smartphone, the HTC EVO Shift 4G along with all of its features, release date and price.
The EVO Shift 4G has a QWERTY keyboard, HTC Sense and runs Android 2.2 Froyo, but it will be very soon updated to Gingerbread version.
The HTC EVO Shift 4G complete list of features include:
– 3.6 inch WVGA multi-touch display with ping to zoom capability
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
– Sprint Mobile Hotspot
– Digital compass, G-Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
– Stereo Bluetooth
– 5 megapixels autofocus camera
– 720p video recording
– HD (720p) video recording
– 2GB ROM, 512MB RAM
– Qualcomm MSM7630 800MHz processor
– MicroSD card support (up to 32GB)
– 1500 mAh battery
“The bottom line is that the HTC EVO Shift combines solid hardware with a fine display and the performance benefits of Android 2.2. If the EVO 4G was too big for you, or if you wanted a physical keyboard, the EVO Shift gives you smaller size and a physical keyboard in a well-engineered package.”
The Sprint EVO Shift 4G will be available for sale starting this Sunday, on January 9 and the price is $149.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new 2 year contract agreement.