New update for Angry Birds Rio available in App Store
Angry Birds Rio was released in 2011 by the company Rovio for Rio premiere and during the evening application was again updated. The update released by Rovio brings 36 new levels for users, a new world in which everything unfolds, new bonuses, new items can be collected and of course include a button hidden on March 17 will provide access to Angry Birds Toons cartoon made ??in the first game.
– It’s Market Mayhem! The marmosets are running amok in the market, and it’s up to you to stop them!
– Bounce off awnings and pulverize fruit while you knock those monkeys off their perch!
– Samba through 36 NEW LEVELSS
– Explore an all new episodes
– Collect all the hidden fruit to unlock a new bonus level!
– Face off against the marmoset king in a thrilling boss fight!
The update is already available for download in App Store.