Kno’s tablets release date and price revealed (video presentation)
Kno company promise to release both 14 inch tablets today (December 21) with 16/32 GB internal storage.
Kno offers two tablets, one with single screen and the second with dual screen. Both of these Kno’s tablets comes with Nvidia’s dual-core Tegra 2 processor. They are able to play HD video content, the display has multitouch support and pen input. Also both tablets comes with HTML5 support, browser compatible with Flash.
See below the specification list of these tablets:
– Nvidia Tegra T200 series CPU
– Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
– CPU speed up to 1.0 GHz
– One (single) or two (dual) 14.1-inch (diagonal) color LCD-backlight glossy widescreen multi-touch displays
– 1440×900 WXGA pixel resolution at HD resolutions
– Full color spectrum up to 262.144 colors
– Anti-glare film screen with hard coat surface
– Pen stylus
– 512 MB on-board memory
– Ultra-low power
– Operating System: Ubuntu 9.10
– Micro USB port (client mode only)
– 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
– Microphone with active noise cancellation 4
– DC power connector
– Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g)
– Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR technology
– H.264 – 1080p video, baseline profile
– WMV9/VC-1 – 1080p
– MPEG-4 – 1080p
– JPEG up to 80 Mpixel per second
– Supports Adobe Flash
– dimensions of single screen tablet: 13.8 inches (350 mm) height, 9.1 inches (231 mm) width, 0.55 inches (13.8 mm) depth and 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg) weight
– dimensions of dual screen tablet: 13.8 inches (350 mm) height, 18.3 inches (465 mm) width, 1.14 inches (29 mm) depth and 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg) weight
The price for Kno 14 inch single screen 16 GB is $599 and for the version with 32 GB internal storage $699. For Kno 14 inch dual screen tablet the price for the version with 16 GB storage is $899 and for the 32 GB version is $999.
The Kno comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Return Policy.
10 students will get a free Kno tablet with free books for 1 year. For more details visit the Kno website.
See below the video presentation of Kno’s tablets and the gallery images.