Google just launched in App Store a new version of Google+ specifically designed for their own social network. The version 188.8.131.5288 brings some improvements on the performance in terms of displaying pictures, plus some changes of user interface.
- Whether you post photos or articles or text, we’re making ‘em look good;
- We’re adding crisper fonts, larger profile pics and a friendlier homescreen;
- We’re making the stream easier to scan, and easier on the eyes with overlays, gradients and other visual elements;
- Conversations fall into view as you move forward and backward in time;
- Optical cues (like parallax) help the mind linger on individual posts;
- Important actions like +1 now float atop the stream, making it easy to endorse all your favorites.
The Google+ application is available for iPhone and iPod Touch, but unfortunately the application was made could not run on the iPad tablet.