Carmageddon is the iOS version of the game launched many years ago for PC, its original developers asking users to help bring to market the classic title that has enjoyed tens of millions of users worldwide.
The game was released in the App Store last year and proved to be one of the most popular games ever released in the Apple store, bringing the title exactly same gameplay that we already knew. If you were interested before the game, but you did not purchase because of the high price, well announce that starting today you can download discounted until next Friday.
Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. The game features anarchic drive-wherever-you-like gameplay and over-the-top surreal comedy violence. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. As well as using your car as a weapon, every level is sprinkled generously with power-ups that have a vast variety of mad effects, adding a whole extra level of craziness to the proceedings. In every event you have the option to “play it your way”… Waste all your opponents, kill every pedestrian, or (perish the thought) complete all the laps. Oh and watch out – the cops in their super-tough armoured patrol vehicles are lurking, and if they catch you being bad they’ll be down on you like several tons of cold pork!
SkyFrontier 3D is a new Android game, perfect if you like to test your reflexes, because you have to try to avoid several course obstructions. The SkyFrontier 3D is based on the 1993 classic for PC, SkyRoads.
The game features 3D graphics, music and sound effects, 3 difficulty levels, support to SD, 10 different zones, and brings 80 levels spread over two game modes, each of them offering different ending scenes. If you want this new game you need to have a smartphone with accelerometer, touchscreen, and to run android 2.1 or higher to play.
Stay tuned for new updates, with new leves and features, and feel free to make suggestions for the future releases. This version supports in-app billing!
Rovio Mobile has prepared a new season version of Angry Birds, this time for the Valentines day and is called ‘Hogs and Kisses’.
Just like the Halloween and Christmas versions, the Angry Birds ‘Hogs and Kisses’ it will be available as a free update to the ‘Seasons’ version of Angry Birds. The update will be available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android versions of Angry Birds seasons.
This new version will bring a lot of new features including flying blocks and of course flying pigs with bows and arrows. So, on Valentines day even the pigs will fly, not only the angry birds.
Angry Birds team has been working on a new version of the game, created for Android phones with lower hardware performance. This new version will be named Angry Birds Lite.
“We are currently developing a lighter solution to run Angry Birds on lower end Android devices. This does not mean lighter gameplay or a lesser amount of levels, but a game experience optimized for devices with less processing power.”
For the moment Angry Birds for Android supports the following devices: Droid Eris, HTC Dream, HTC Hero, HTC Magic/Sapphire/Mytouch 3G, HTC Tattoo, HTC Wildfire, Huawei Ideos/U8150, LG Ally/Aloha/VS740, LG GW620/Eve, Motorola Backflip/MB300, Motorola Cliq/Dext, Samsung Acclaim, Samsung Moment/M900, Samsung Spica/i5700, Samsung Transform, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini, T-Mobile G1 and T-Mobile G2.
Today i will present to you seven games compatible to all Android devices. All of these games are available for free download on Android Market. So, the only thing you have to do is to read this post and then hit Android Market and choose your favourite game.
1. Abduction is a funny game about cows and aliens. Your fellow cows have been abducted by aliens, you must follow the ufo into space, pick up power-ups as you go, but you have to be careful and don’t fall. This game is available for multiple difficulty levels, including infinite modes. Your best score from Abduction can be shared to other worlwide players on the global leaderboards.
2. Bonsai Blast is an action game, like Zuma, with a very similar game play. In this game your objective is to shoot to match colored balls in groups of 3 or more. The game speed increases after every complete level.
3. Hangman is one of the most popular games in the world, simple but in the same time so complicated. This word game is about guessing or just trying to guess the word in as few as you can attempts because if you lose, you will be “hanged”.
4. Zebra Paint is a painting game. Paint with your fingers your favorite image on your Android’s touchscreen. Use the menu button to pick one of the dozen built-in templates. When you’re ready, save your images and share it with your friends! This game is tested with 4 to 5 year old kids.
5. Keepy Uppy is a very simple sport game. The strategy of this game is keeping the ball in the air as long as possible by tapping the ball with your finger. When you drop the ball, you’re score will be reset. The best scores will be saved into the leaderboard.
6. Backgammon Lite for Android is a game that requires strategy and luck. This game can be played against your phone or other players all over the world.
7. Moviz’ Hangman is another hang game. Is actually the same with Hangman word game, but this time the words are movie names. Moviz’Hangman features a Challenge Mode. Starting with 30 tries, you have to guess as many movies as you can. You can send your score online and check your rank. There is also a 2 players mode where one writes a word and the other one has to guess it.