“Jumping Monkey” is a very cute game that lets you play as a small monkey that jumps on balloons into the sky. The more balloons you jump on, the higher you go and the more points you get. Watch out for the bird, which can give your extra bonus. You could submit your score to scoreboard and compare with others in the world.
2. Tiki Kart 3D
Extreme 3D Kart Racing, take complete control over the vehicle! Extreme physics, speed, crashes, weapons and more. This game has 8 karts, 15 tracks, Boosts, Rockets, Land Mines, Fireballs, Oil slicks, Sticky Tar, Fast paced, Springs, 3 Levels of difficulty and speed.
3. Angry birds
Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs fortresses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each of the 300 levels requires logic, skill, and force to solve.
4. Fruit Ninja Free
Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every slash.
5. Zombie Dash
Zombie Dash combines the timeless appeal of arcade games with stunning graphics! When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there’s only one thing left to do – cut down wave after wave of zombies in this endless shooting adventure! Hear the sweet screams of the zombies as you strafe them with sub-machine gun fire or explode them with special weapon pickups.
Today i will present to you seven games compatible to all Android devices. All of these games are available for free download on Android Market. So, the only thing you have to do is to read this post and then hit Android Market and choose your favourite game.
1. Abduction is a funny game about cows and aliens. Your fellow cows have been abducted by aliens, you must follow the ufo into space, pick up power-ups as you go, but you have to be careful and don’t fall. This game is available for multiple difficulty levels, including infinite modes. Your best score from Abduction can be shared to other worlwide players on the global leaderboards.
2. Bonsai Blast is an action game, like Zuma, with a very similar game play. In this game your objective is to shoot to match colored balls in groups of 3 or more. The game speed increases after every complete level.
3. Hangman is one of the most popular games in the world, simple but in the same time so complicated. This word game is about guessing or just trying to guess the word in as few as you can attempts because if you lose, you will be “hanged”.
4. Zebra Paint is a painting game. Paint with your fingers your favorite image on your Android’s touchscreen. Use the menu button to pick one of the dozen built-in templates. When you’re ready, save your images and share it with your friends! This game is tested with 4 to 5 year old kids.
5. Keepy Uppy is a very simple sport game. The strategy of this game is keeping the ball in the air as long as possible by tapping the ball with your finger. When you drop the ball, you’re score will be reset. The best scores will be saved into the leaderboard.
6. Backgammon Lite for Android is a game that requires strategy and luck. This game can be played against your phone or other players all over the world.
7. Moviz’ Hangman is another hang game. Is actually the same with Hangman word game, but this time the words are movie names. Moviz’Hangman features a Challenge Mode. Starting with 30 tries, you have to guess as many movies as you can. You can send your score online and check your rank. There is also a 2 players mode where one writes a word and the other one has to guess it.
I didn’t known, but it seems that there are only a few games possible to play in live multiplayer mode between iPhone and Android users.
That’s why, Social Gaming Network launches the first multi-platform mobile game “Skies Of Glory”, which allows live multiplayer mode between Android and iPhone and communication with iOS devices over 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections.
“Skies of Glory” is an aerial combat game and it features authentic planes from the World War II, mountain ranges, island, desert and oceans. It’s available on Android mobile phones 2.0 and above, including Nexus, EVO and Droid.