Notion Ink Adam is the first Android 2.3 Gingerbread tablet
Adam Notion Ink will be the first tablet to run the recently released Android 2.3 Gingerbread from Google.
Originally, the Notion Ink Adam was slated to run the Android 2.2 preinstalled, but now, the Notion Ink developers team are working to update this baby to 2.3 Gingerbread. With this new 2.3 OS, Adam tablet should afford better OpenGL ES and OpenSL ES support, VOIP, a multitouch keyboard, and better copy-paste features.
Adam 2.3 Gingerbread tablet features a 10-inch touchscreen with 600 x 1024 pixels resolution. It is powered with Nvidia Tegra processor.
Adam Gingerbread is already available for pre-order on notionik.wordpress.com.
There are 6 variants with four different prices:
– LCD (Wi-Fi only) $375.33
– LCD + 3G – 900 series $425.33 (possible limited time offer price)
– LCD + 3G – 850 series $425.33 (possible limited time offer price)
– Transflective (Pixel Qi) (Wi-Fi only) $499.45
– Transflective (Pixel Qi) + 3G -900 series $549.99
– Transflective (Pixel Qi) + 3G -850 series $549.99