Today Sony Ericsson has announced the Xperia arc S smartphone, a device with 1.4 GHz processor and Android 2.3.4 operating system.
Xperia arc S is almost identical with its arc precedessor, but with a new processor, 1.4 GHz single core CPU and Andreno 205 GPU. Other specs of the Xperia arc S are about the same – 4.2-inches touchscreen, 8 megapixels camera, 512 MB of RAM and HDMI port. Xperia arc S will be available in Pure White, Midnight Blue, Misty Silver, Gloss Black and Sakura Pink colors.
Xperia arc S runs on the latest version of Android 2.3.4, the same version that will tick inside the newly announced Xperia neo V.
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S key features:
- Super fast 1.4 GHz processor
- 3D and 2D sweep panorama photography
- 8.1 MP camera with Exmor R™ for mobile image sensor
- 4.2″ Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Latest Android™ platform Gingerbread 2.3
The Xperia arc S is expected to be released in Q4 this year. No words about price.