Samsung Galaxy Beam – an smartphone with integrated projector
Today, Samsung announced the Galaxy Beam smartphone a special smartphone that allows users to display and share multimedia content anytime and anywhere.
The Galaxy Beam projector uses a 15-lumen’s lamp that is capable to projecting a maximum 50-inch high definition image. To project the images, Galaxy Beam features a dedicated application which help users to select content and activate projection in few simple steps.
“GALAXY Beam is a device borne out of Samsung’s insight and innovation, demonstrating Samsung’s commitment to providing extraordinary experiences for consumers with products that let them express and fulfill themselves,” said JK Shin, President of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics.
Samsung Galaxy Beam specs
- Network – HSPA 14.4/5.76 Mbps 850/900/1900/2100; EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Display – 4.0-inches 480×800 (WVGA) TFT
- OS – Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor – 1GHz Dual-Core
- Camera – 5 megapixels rear-camera, and 1.3 megapixels front-camera
- Video – 720p@30fps
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 3.0+HS, Wi-Fi b/g/n, MicroUSB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 64.2 x 124 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 145.3 grams
- Battery: 2000 mAh