More about specs of Galaxy A7:
- Display: 5.5-inches HD Super AMOLED;
- CPU – two versions available
- 64-bits – Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC;
- 32-bits – Exynos 5430 solution;
- both CPUs features octa-core CPU;
- Camera: main-camera 13 megapixels, secondary-camera 5-megapixels;
- RAM: 2GB of RAM for both version (64/32 bits);
- Card slot also available;
- Will be available in dark blue, white or gold colors;
- OS will be Android 4.4 with TouchWiz UI that will be upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop;
- Dimensions: 151 x 76.2 x 6.3 mm; The handset is the slimmest offering with metal uni-body to date;
- Weight: 141 grams;
- Battery: 2600 mAh;
- Samsung Galaxy A7 will be available with one SIM or with two.
The availability of this device will start in the first part of this year. The price is unknown until this time but an official from Samsung promises a “competitive price point“.