LG presents: Optimus 4X HD and Optimus 3D Max
LG show us two new powerful smartphones, the Optimus 4X HD with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU and Tegra 3 chipset and Optimus 3D Max, with 3D screen and 3D camera with Dual-Core CPU and 4.3-inches screen. Both smartphones are expected to be presented at MWC 2012 next week.
First on the list is LG Optimus 4X HD, the succesor of the popular smartphone Optimus 2X. Optimus 4X HD features a 4.7-inches IPS screen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 1GB of RAM memory, 8-megapixels back-end camera and 1.3-megapixels front-end camera and 16GB internal storage. The smartphones is powered by 1.5GHz Quad-Core Cortex A9 CPU and runs on Android 4.0 ICS. Optimus 4X HD has a strong 2150 mAh battery which I hope will provide a large range of power for the hardware available. Other specs of Optimus 4X HD you can see on the below list:
- dimensions: 8.9 mm thickness
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- ULP GeForce GPU
- Tegra 3 chipset
- SNS integration
The Optimus 4X HD will go on sale in Europe in the second quarter of this year.
For 3D Max, LG put on the case an 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory, dual 5 megapixels camera capable to make 3D photos and videos. The 3D Max smartphone comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS.
LG 3D Max Specs:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor (OMAP4430)
- Display: 4.3-inch 3D WVGA Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Memory: 8GB Internal Storage, 1GB Internal Memory
- Camera: 5MP Dual-lens
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Battery: 1.520 mAh
- Others: HSPA+ 21Mbps, HDMI connection 2D/3D TV/monitor up to 1080p via MHL, DNLA for wireless connection with TV/PC (3D videos supported), NFC Full Support, LG Tag+
The Optimus 3D Max will hit in Korea in March with global availability coming up shortly after.