- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes and issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
This update can be downloaded via iTunes or using the Software Update tool from your iOS device Settings menu. This update is available for iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, and also for iPad, iPad 2, for latest iPad and for iPod Touch third and fourth generations.