One of the most wanted apps for Android was released today. This app is called Evernote 2.0 and brings some great features and improvements like:
“- New Home screen – cleaner and more intuitive with fast access to your notes. It also displays synchronization status.
- New Search interface – the Search magnifying glass is now visible at the top of every screen so you can quickly jump to Search from anywhere. The Search screen lets you create new searches, view previous ones, access saved searches and search for things near your current location. Furthermore, once you get the results, you can filter down the list of tags, notebooks, saved and previous searches.
- New views, more options – there’s a little tab at the bottom of the note screen, tapping which will display all the notes in your current search. From here you can also swipe left and right through the thumbnails to quickly switch between notes. Very cool!
- Easier sorting and browsing – you can group notes by notebook, location, or month and use the scroller to switch between sections. Moreover, you can also tap and hold on any of the notes in the list to quickly access note options like Edit, Delete, Note info, Email, Map view, Tagging and more.
- Offline notebooks for Premium users – the single most requested feature is now available for the Android users, too (it was an iPhone thing only until this release).
- Simpler note creation and multiple attachments – you can attach anything to your notes, images, PDF and audio files included.
Google Search will now search through your Evernote notes!
- Ability to make multiple Evernote shortcuts on the homescreen. You can link some specific note and/or note search(es) to the homescreen.
- Evernote widget is also improved and is now even easier to access to creating notes, searching, or just jumping to the Evernote home screen.”
You can download for free Evernote 2.0 for Android and also, the Evernote accounts with the service are free.
Download Evernote 2.0 for Android by scanning the QR code below